1. To kindly show your Identity card at the reception.
2. To please accept a caddy allotted to you unless you have a fixed caddy.
3. Maintain proper dress code while playing on the course.
4. To kindly wait for your turn to tee off and in order to maintain proper pace should give a gap of 7 to 10 minutes.
5. To ensure your caddy is carrying a sand bag to repair the divots as also kindly ensure it is done. Members using Golf Carts are also requested to please ensure that divots are repaired. A sand bag will be provided.
6. To please ensure that the pitch marks are repaired.
7. In order to avoid hold up the member should give a pass to the fast playing foursome if requested.
8. The member should preferably avoid use of mobile on the course and specially on the green while the other member is putting. He should also ensure that his caddy is not using his mobile.
9. The members should avoid skipping of holes and should play regular holes.
10. The member should daily fill up the score cards and submit the same at the reception for proper calculation of the handicaps.
11. After completing the hole the member should ensure that flag is put back in its place.
12. Use of Golf Cart : -
- a) Not more than 2 in the Cart and a caddy at the back is permitted.
- b) While using the Golf cart on the course kindly ensure that the cart is left at least 25 meters away from the green.
BY ORDER OF MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE